The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:28:17 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  Starbase Café (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  mirrors
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: mirrors  (Read 9248 times)
Chrispy
Enlightened

Vlik Dweller

View Profile
Re: mirrors
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2004, 06:06:30 pm »

Have you been reading postes?

FalconMWC
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2004, 06:13:27 pm »

Well - I was a lurker for a year or so at the forum. - Just going back and reading want people said in the past. You know, about 50% of all the questions asked can be answered by looking back at the past conversations.
Terminator
*Smell* controller

Obnoxious One Reformed

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2004, 12:22:36 am »

no my cpu got fragged by something that was wiping out dll files for my drivers. and since all my shit is onboard its wuite a pain in the ass.  took me about 2 months on and of to fix it.

We must each create our own paths. Do not mimic mine, I don't even like myself.
Terminator
*Smell* controller

Obnoxious One Reformed

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2004, 12:31:28 am »

No one in Ireland uses the 'net except the Leprichauns.  Makes for a lot of extra bandwidth.  Roll Eyes

I always love the University of Minn. mirror because it's on Internet2; 770k/s+ download speeds.   Grin

You know of the irish like myself might find that offensive.  Haven't seen l leprichauns, seen migets on little green men, unless u mean the ariloulaleelay,  of the name the CELTICS gave them.

Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2004, 01:16:20 am »

You know of the irish like myself might find that offensive.  Haven't seen l leprichauns, seen migets on little green men, unless u mean the ariloulaleelay,  of the name the CELTICS gave them.

I take this badly phrased sentence to indiccate that you're Irish. Bit weird, seeing as Irish usually have a lot thicker skin, and are usually used to hear cracks about Leprechauns and rural Irleand. That's what rural Irleand is there for. Also, Irish tend to be jollier and more relaxed than you. Go have a Guiness. Or a Bulmers. Or a Harp. Or whatever.

What's up doc?
Terminator
*Smell* controller

Obnoxious One Reformed

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2004, 01:39:56 am »

I take this badly phrased sentence to indiccate that you're Irish. Bit weird, seeing as Irish usually have a lot thicker skin, and are usually used to hear cracks about Leprechauns and rural Irleand. That's what rural Irleand is there for. Also, Irish tend to be jollier and more relaxed than you. Go have a Guiness. Or a Bulmers. Or a Harp. Or whatever.

Fist off I know my writing sucks,  second off I don't drink,  but I will admit that most irish of thick-headded, meaning stubborn,  how they are sometimes called dunkeys.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length