The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 17, 2019, 11:45:05 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Paul Reiche and Fred Ford want to continue the story they started when they created Star Control II — The Ur-Quan Masters. «Happy days and jubilation!» «But wait!» «There is something wrong here... something which makes my sheath retract and my talons ooze.» «Please, Captain, we need your help!»

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  Making the Galaxy embrace Juffo-Wup
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Making the Galaxy embrace Juffo-Wup  (Read 340 times)
Fivepeppers
Zebranky food

View Profile
Re: Making the Galaxy embrace Juffo-Wup
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 05:29:03 pm »

Having never played that game, I can't say. For a devouring swarm diplomacy amounts to: Insult, declare war, and I make sure to insult the non regularly.
Fivepeppers
Zebranky food

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 10:46:53 pm »

*incoming Transmission*
We are the Mycon, we are the agents of Juffo-Wup you are non, you must become Juffo-Wup or Void.
And, on the topic of the Void, it's time for some more wars! Lightning wars to be exact! At this point we are so powerful that almost no one can match us, not even those wearing The Infamous Lewd Monocle!

And so it was that We proceeded to launch a slew of kinda dull, sorta slow, Lightning Wars!

Here We are before the lightning wars, economy is great, fleet is overpowered, stations are well established. Suddenly We find our self's declaring war of the two neighboring empires, The Menjeti Empire, and The Alliance of Zabir. They had a defensive pact, so it was all or nothing. I at first thought this would be a very hard fought war. But the Zabir' didn't even try, their fleets kept patrolling the same space as before the war. We quickly swept across the space of the Menjeti and before we knew it, had all but wiped out the Zabir, if not for their war with the Tzynn.

Quick as We could OUR space was made Juffo-Wup and you could never tell the difference. At this point we controlled ~20% of the galaxy, and things are going good, but, Juffo-Wup cannot wait, A single spore lands, finds nourishment in decay, so progresses Juffo-Wup. And progress we did, our next target were these poor fools.

Who very quickly embraced Juffo-Wup. This week of terror for the galaxy is almost over, but there's one more nation Juffo-Wup must consume, The Tzynn. But, as is all things with Juffo-Wup they could not stand anymore then the Gorf, falling almost as quick

With Juffo-Wup spread to nearly 40% of the galaxy and the Mycon growing almost too powerful to stop, We'd say that about concludes it for this week's transmission.
*End Transmission*
Krulle
Enlightened

*Hurghi*! Krulle is *spitting* again!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 12:00:19 pm »

Interesting, that "Divine Screk Union" changed colour to align the colour with a neighbouring state, and expanded also pretty heftily...
Gearing up to be your main opponent?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length