The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:35:48 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  Thank you!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thank you!!  (Read 1489 times)
TopeZ
Zebranky food

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
Thank you!!
« on: July 27, 2003, 11:42:00 pm »

I recently downloaded the game just a few days ago and just played it non-stop until I beat it.. I'd just love to show my appreciation and thanks for letting me play this wonderful game, once again.. Out of nowhere something reminded me of Star Control 2 and I was curious about playing it again and I came across the 3DO version and I was intrigued even more..And now I downloaded your port version of the 3DO Version of SC2 and loved every minute of it! WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT THE YEHAT would have such a strong accent and it being Irish? Haha.. Classic! Good job guys you created a wonderful game and throughout the whole time I didn't come across a single error! Except a occasional crash or buffer problem but that was VERY RARE! My Operating system was WinXP works fine on it perfectly fine..

But anyways, thanks a lot! I plan on sending a donation/contributions soon best I can do..

I look forward too Star Control 4 or maybe even 3? Since the 3rd one was so bad eh? Since it wasn't originally created by Toys for Bob.. AND yes I have seen the Petition and definitely signed up for it.. Thanks a bunch!

Deep-Jiffa
Enlightened

View Profile
Re: Thank you!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2003, 12:03:02 am »

No problem. Not that i did anything Grin

Deep Jiffa Owns j00!
Culture20
Enlightened

Thraddash Flower Child

View Profile
Re: Thank you!!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 01:42:11 am »

TopeZ, you might want to check out (or even help with) Timewarp, an open source attempt to rewrite SC history by replacing SC3.
http://www.star-control.com/timewarp
http://sf.net/projects/timewarp
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length