The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:08:39 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  Technical Issues (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  Miscellaneous minor sound/video bugs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Miscellaneous minor sound/video bugs  (Read 2445 times)
paulsid
Zebranky food

View Profile
Miscellaneous minor sound/video bugs
« on: December 03, 2002, 06:45:42 am »

0.1 alpha is working pretty well for me, but I have run into a few of minor bugs which I didn't see reported.  (If they were reported before the forum problem, please ignore...)

- After warping out of a battle, sometimes the sound gets stuck.  The tail end of a sound effect loops continuously, and I can't get rid of it without restarting.  I've had this happen when fleeing from Ur-Quan (green) and Pkunk.  (Having the end of one of those insults repeat over and over gets to you after a while!   Smiley)  Doesn't happen 100% of the time and I think it has happened with other races but I don't remember.

- When using the arrow keys to fastforward through ZFP banter it messes up which side the subtitles show up on.  Sometimes they also don't get erased.

I actually had more than 2 but I see from the ChangeLog that the others have already been fixed.  Good work!

System info:  P3 500, WinME, TNT2 (Viper V770), SB Live Value, 128MB RAM, DX8.1, installed from 0.1 binary installer
Command Line:  -m -f -T0
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length