The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:26:37 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  Favorite Ship Layout?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Favorite Ship Layout?  (Read 8298 times)
Krulle
Enlightened

*Hurghi*! Krulle is *spitting* again!

View Profile
SlaveMaster Ship
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2003, 03:33:43 pm »

Hey, of course i have 50 Shofixti on board (one male, 49 female, whenever there are combat casualities, just wait a few days - presto!).

Another thing i like is the blackmailing of other races.
Just visit Spathiwa (if early enough) and threaten to _use_ the device while still in orbit. With all the Shofixti in your communication-screen background they'll do anything for you. (The kind of you-say-they-do relationship). Cheesy

HAR-HAR-HAR
PakoPako
*Many bubbles*

Lost, Irresponsible, and Stupidly Daring

View Profile WWW
Re: SlaveMaster Ship
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2003, 12:21:26 pm »

Hey, of course i have 50 Shofixti on board (one male, 49 female, whenever there are combat casualities, just wait a few days - presto!).

Unless the male gets killed...

Another thing i like is the blackmailing of other races.
Just visit Spathiwa (if early enough) and threaten to _use_ the device while still in orbit. With all the Shofixti in your communication-screen background they'll do anything for you. (The kind of you-say-they-do relationship). Cheesy

Wait.. they actually made that thread possible [Utwig Bomb in Spathiwa Space]?! Shocked
You know, so the Spathi will give you access to something other than their recyling center? Grin
If so... WOW.  Cool

-=PakoPako=-

"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
Krulle
Enlightened

*Hurghi*! Krulle is *spitting* again!

View Profile
Re: SlaveMaster Ship
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2003, 01:57:50 pm »

Unless the male gets killed...
So what. That's what the game is about (at least since i have that toad on board). Cheesy So i'll just get one of them ladies and walk together with her down to the cargobay, after I've given some special orders to the other females (similar to what Odyssus did before he met his Syreens). Grin

You know, so the Spathi will give you access to something other than their recyling center? Grin
I'd like to see that implemented. Wink

Another thing:
Image the Spathi when you threaten them to throw your toad on their beautiful moon. Tell them they'll enjoy meeting the Umgah and their pranks, that the toad will make them want the Ultimate Evil to come, ....
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length