The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:56:57 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  wow. thanks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: wow. thanks  (Read 1408 times)
tinyghosts
Zebranky food

View Profile WWW
wow. thanks
« on: September 12, 2006, 03:48:02 pm »

I just wanted to say that I'm so happy I found this site, and to thank the people who are doing this recreation.  I've been playing video games for a very long time, and there are a few games I've played over the years that I would catagorize as almost perfect in terms of gameplay, plot, and execution (Final Fantasy Tactics, Zelda Series, Myst Series, Ogre Tactics NoL, and Ultima 4 all come to mind).  Near the top of that list is Star Control II.  I think it's a great testament to a game that I still vividly remember it 14 years after I played it.

I've already downloaded the new version and spent a few hours playing it last night.  I'd always hoped that there'd be a (real) sequel, but to be honest I'd given up hope until I came here.  I'm very psyched about the work you are doing here, and I'm looking forward to the day when I'll see an official announcement of the Star Control 4 release date!

Anthony
*Smell* controller

Star Control Lives!

View Profile WWW
Re: wow. thanks
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 04:33:42 pm »

Hey tinyghosts,

Glad that you love Star Control II.  The Star Control Universe is continuing to grow.  I was just wondering, did you get a chance to send an e-mail to Alex Ness?

And thanks for joining the UQM forum (I'm not a mod, I'm just saying thanks).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length