The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:34:23 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  im new wat r u suposed to do on this???
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: im new wat r u suposed to do on this???  (Read 1559 times)
carriasom
Zebranky food

View Profile
im new wat r u suposed to do on this???
« on: July 09, 2007, 05:54:36 am »

wat do i do on this i just found this on the enternet?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?<(-_-)>
Cedric6014
Enlightened

View Profile
Re: im new wat r u suposed to do on this???
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:22:24 am »

Er… I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here. I’m assuming that you have stumbled across Ur-Quan Masters, (free download from http://sc2.sourceforge.net/). If you have this is your lucky day and you are about to embark on the most exciting adventure imaginable (at least from the comfort of your own living room).

Ur-Quan Masters is a direct port of the classic Star Control II game released in the early 90s.

So I suggest you download the game, play it and tell all your friends about it. Even though it’s old it is still more fun than a ferret down your trousers. I guarantee that when you play it (it will take around 40 hours to complete) you will say the following words/phrases on numerous occasions: “Wow!”, “Awesome!”, “oh man”, “yikes!”, “Uh oh what’s that big green space-ship doing there”.

This here is a devoted forum for those who wish to discuss anything about UQM.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 09:51:31 am by Cedric6014 » Logged

Play online melee here! http://irc.uqm.stack.nl/
Valaggar

Email
Re: im new wat r u suposed to do on this???
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 09:45:20 am »

And if you like it, sign this petition in which you say that you would buy a new Star Control from Toys For Bob if they made one.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length