The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:07:33 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  Mycon Deep Child
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mycon Deep Child  (Read 1925 times)
Beezaby
Zebranky food

View Profile
Mycon Deep Child
« on: August 18, 2008, 02:59:15 am »

When I played Starcon 2 (PC) as a kid I have a memory of there being a way to talk with, and then actually have a mycon deep child join your fleet.   The ship looked exactly the same as the regular mycons, only green spots instead of where the red/pink spots on the ship usually are. 

I played the remake version but never encountered this plot line.  Does anyone remember such a plot line in the original?
Terrell
Frungy champion

View Profile
Re: Mycon Deep Child
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 03:19:46 am »

When I played Starcon 2 (PC) as a kid I have a memory of there being a way to talk with, and then actually have a mycon deep child join your fleet.   The ship looked exactly the same as the regular mycons, only green spots instead of where the red/pink spots on the ship usually are. 

I played the remake version but never encountered this plot line.  Does anyone remember such a plot line in the original?

That was in Star Control 3.  Which was a disappointment compared to SC2 in my opinion.
Culture20
Enlightened

Thraddash Flower Child

View Profile
Re: Mycon Deep Child
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 03:23:38 am »

The mistake is understandable; SC3 reused large portions of SC2's conversation strings.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length