The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2021, 09:32:50 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Paul & Fred have reached a settlement with Stardock!

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  Starbase Café (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  SC:BEL Mission 1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 67 Print
Author Topic: SC:BEL Mission 1  (Read 110652 times)
Yetiers
*Many bubbles*
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 175


IN MY OPINION -->


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #450 on: March 14, 2009, 06:01:31 pm »

We should move at least 3 squares south, as I am not as good at melee as I am at ranged. It seems it will take the hostiles in the command centre at least 3 more turns to manage to free themselves, (fleeing from them was why I wanted to move 4 squares), so no need to go further.

Summary: Assuming Wubula moves S S: S S; assuming she moves S S S: S S S
IC: Wubula refuses to open the door, preferring instead to keep a silence so unnerving, so utterly deafening, that Bach almost gives in to his anger, to his urge of killing her. Still, he restrains himself in the last moment, knowing that the time for this has not yet come, and takes a better position a little further away from the door.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:17:25 am by Yetiers » Logged
meep-eep
Forum Admin
Enlightened
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2847



View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #451 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:07 am »

OOC: Bach can do with one move less than Wubula. Wubula can get out of melee range the next turn if necessary, as just the one move doesn't waste an AP.
IC: Wu moves S S.
Logged

“When Juffo-Wup is complete
when at last there is no Void, no Non
when the Creators return
then we can finally rest.”
Son_of_Antares
*Smell* controller
****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 306


Arioch, I summon thee...


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #452 on: March 15, 2009, 06:18:37 am »

OOC, OT: SoA: I don't quite get what your problem was, but maybe your nameserver was unavailable for a while?

@meep: No it wasn't that. When I tried to open/reload the forum page I was redirected to a different page telling me that "the domain this site is using is invalid" and what are the possible solutions/causes for the problem, but I didn't bother to read it all (I was in a hurry). All pages except for UQM wikia were unavailable. It happened around 8-10 times in succession somewhere between 10 and 12h , forum time. After that, somewhere around 15h, everything was back to normal and the problem did not appear again (and I hope it won't appear EVER again cause I panicked for a sec that 2 months of gaming and all was lost. FOREVA. Shocked  Tongue but now I'm fine, heh Grin )
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 12:53:41 am by Son_of_Antares » Logged
Yetiers
*Many bubbles*
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 175


IN MY OPINION -->


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #453 on: March 15, 2009, 08:16:57 am »

OOC: Bach can do with one move less than Wubula. Wubula can get out of melee range the next turn if necessary, as just the one move doesn't waste an AP.
IC: Wu moves S S.


What do you mean? If the Androsynth moves N open_door W S, I will have to have moved S S S or I won't be able to attack him from a non-adjacent square. If I move S S S and Wubula moves S S, she won't be able to retreat after having used both her attacks (you apparently can't move even 1 square if you don't have any AP left), so I will have to fire through her, so she has to move S S S as well.
Logged
Lukipela
Enlightened
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 3619


The Ancient One


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #454 on: March 15, 2009, 11:20:10 am »

The squad regroups as it prepares for battle.



OOC: Just Wawa left, and if I recall correctly Sukuzu commands him until Monday unless Dabir pops up
Logged

What's up doc?
Son_of_Antares
*Smell* controller
****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 306


Arioch, I summon thee...


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #455 on: March 15, 2009, 11:48:58 am »

Wawaweewa

IC: Eager to put his mind to some more action and after hearing the sounds of massacre ahead, Wawa steps E and peeks over metamarsupials shoulder searching for targets upon which he could unleash the full extent of his psionic might. But, alas, there were none in range and Arilou decides to wait for some to appear feeling safer while covered by his teammate rather than to jump into the front ranks (passes the rest of his AP). Strangely enough, standing on the andros fresh corpse didn't make him to feel unease at all. He wonders if this Shofixti influence could have some positive effects on his character...maybe, but probably not.

Summary: E pass

and if I recall correctly Sukuzu commands him until Monday unless Dabir pops up

Forgot about that one for a sec, all good now.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:53:36 pm by Son_of_Antares » Logged
Lukipela
Enlightened
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 3619


The Ancient One


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #456 on: March 15, 2009, 03:22:26 pm »

The Androsynth Sergeant moves swiftly to find out what is happening. As he reaches a better vantage point, the blood appears to drain from his face. Beyond the two enemies, he can see the carnage they have already wreaked upon his fellow Androsynth in their quarters. Realising that he will not be able to outrun this enemy, he instead holds fast and prepares to sell his life dearly.

Map:


OOC: New turn, go go go!
Logged

What's up doc?
Yetiers
*Many bubbles*
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 175


IN MY OPINION -->


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #457 on: March 15, 2009, 03:28:12 pm »

Sukuzu, as I said earlier, I recommend firing your handgun at the sarge (once, as you can't move once you've exhausted both your AP), then retreating W. Retreat Wawa W as well, of course.

This way, he'll either come close enough for you to melee him with both AP, or will use the door and be killed by Bach and Wubula.

Summary: N N E
IC: Informed via radio by the dog-demon that the only remaining foe is departing from the door, Bach prepares to sneak in from behind, if need be.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 03:31:00 pm by Yetiers » Logged
Son_of_Antares
*Smell* controller
****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 306


Arioch, I summon thee...


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #458 on: March 15, 2009, 10:31:33 pm »

OOC: ok Yeti, I was thinking more or less in the same way you did so:

IC: Not even done with disembowelment of the late mr. MS-DOS, Sukuzu raises his snout covered in azure blood in answer to the sounds coming from the far side of the room, just to see a new delivery. Big one. Nicely wrapped. And quite well armed. Sukuzu licks his lips. He instantly spots the melee weapon hanging on the right side of this new foe, and his alpha male instinct kicks in into the equation: "Ahhh, the leader emerges. Now that's a true challenge *reloads the gun with his teeth* nof as tfose loufy andfo prifates *click click shtlunk* Wawa my friend - to battle again! A decent opponent awaits us for a duel...and it's not polite to let him wait. *points the gun at the sarge* And yeah... *grins* that saber is mine. *pulls the trigger* *BLAM BLAM BLAM* *jumps into cover and waits with a hell smile across his face*

Summary: fire Handgun N, retreat W

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:56:12 am by Son_of_Antares » Logged
Son_of_Antares
*Smell* controller
****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 306


Arioch, I summon thee...


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #459 on: March 15, 2009, 10:55:34 pm »

Wawaweewa

IC: Amused with the cocky display of his fuzzy comrade, Wawa chooses to join the ongoing party and practices his fighting skills some more *smiles widely*  Why not? *raises his Paingiver somewhat slowly and gives the sarge a hard look, psionic energy brimming in his eyes* You picked a wrong Arilou for a fight today...my vagrant grandchild *KATACHING* *lets the spike fly and moves back behind the wall*

Summary: fire Paingiver N, retreat W
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 12:49:22 am by Son_of_Antares » Logged
meep-eep
Forum Admin
Enlightened
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2847



View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #460 on: March 16, 2009, 12:11:49 am »

OOC: Bach can do with one move less than Wubula. Wubula can get out of melee range the next turn if necessary, as just the one move doesn't waste an AP.
IC: Wu moves S S.

What do you mean? If the Androsynth moves N open_door W S, I will have to have moved S S S or I won't be able to attack him from a non-adjacent square. If I move S S S and Wubula moves S S, she won't be able to retreat after having used both her attacks (you apparently can't move even 1 square if you don't have any AP left), so I will have to fire through her, so she has to move S S S as well.
Wubula could have started her turn by moving S. That would still have allowed her to shoot twice, while being closer to the northern door.
You're right about Bach though.
Logged

“When Juffo-Wup is complete
when at last there is no Void, no Non
when the Creators return
then we can finally rest.”
Dabir
*Smell* controller
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 291



View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #461 on: March 16, 2009, 06:57:32 pm »

I'm now resuming control of Wawa, and would just like to mention that it's great to see that Son hasn't done anything I wouldn't have done.
Logged
Lukipela
Enlightened
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 3619


The Ancient One


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #462 on: March 16, 2009, 07:30:18 pm »

Sukuzus gun sings a merry song, one bullet penetrating the Sergeants armour and ripping into his soft cone flesh. Dazed by the pain, he fails to avoid the ferocious spike Wawa fires. The shot does not ring completely true, but the ripping tearing pain is enough to both wound and stun the Sergeant. Blue blood mixed with milky white fluids spaters on the floor.

Map:


OOC: Sergeant loses 2 HP and is stunned. I also apparently forgot to fire with him last turn. Bah. So he has 2 HP left.  Bach has 1 AP/1 MOV left and Wubula hasn't moved. I assume Bach isn't moving, but what about our favourite Syreen?
Logged

What's up doc?
meep-eep
Forum Admin
Enlightened
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2847



View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #463 on: March 16, 2009, 07:36:54 pm »

If Bach opens the door, Wubula will move N N E. If Bach doesn't, Wubula will move N. I prefer the former.
Logged

“When Juffo-Wup is complete
when at last there is no Void, no Non
when the Creators return
then we can finally rest.”
Yetiers
*Many bubbles*
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 175


IN MY OPINION -->


View Profile
Re: SC:BEL Mission 1
« Reply #464 on: March 16, 2009, 08:35:30 pm »

Summary: open door
IC: Just as Bach opens the door, Wubula darts in from behind, obscuring his line of fire. His anger becomes uncontrollable, and he cannot help but cry, "Goddamned whore! Go back to the hells that spawned you and leave us god-fearing mortals alone!". He resolves to kill the succubus first, and painfully, tearing her piece by piece, leaving just enough alive to scream.


EDIT: Big mistake, we want the Synth attacking Sukuzu so that Sukuzu can kill him.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 09:56:59 pm by Yetiers » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  


Login with username, password and session length

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!