The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2021, 08:27:45 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Paul & Fred have reached a settlement with Stardock!

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  Starbase Café (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  SC BEL: Mission 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41 Print
Author Topic: SC BEL: Mission 2  (Read 49639 times)
Alvarin
Enlightened

View Profile
Re: SC BEL: Mission 2
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2010, 09:18:08 pm »

With the stun effect still on, Sonny just manages to stumble past Arilou and lean on the door
[ W N ]
Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2010, 06:24:38 pm »

The enemy is stunned and confuse, their attempts to move and harm you accomplish very little. One Ensign tries to strike Wajangtoey, but the crafty Shofixti easily dodges his blow. The other simply shuffles in behind the terrified looking Spathi, probably with a confused look upon his face.

Map:

Turn10 begins!

OOC: One Ensign moves in behind the Spathi, one ensign attacks Wajangtoey. Scores 1 hit with his baton, but Wajangtoey parries. You are now all at full AP. Go hog wild.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 08:13:21 pm by Lukipela » Logged

What's up doc?
Angelfish
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2010, 07:17:52 pm »

W N N Smiley
Melee to the ensign that's to the east.

Let others deal with the spathi, or let's take him in for questioning. He'll squeel.. err. speak up!
Alvarin
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 19, 2010, 07:34:30 pm »

Angelfish - You are already at mellee position with the eastern VUX, no need to move to get to him.
Angelfish
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2010, 07:39:25 pm »

Angelfish - You are already at mellee position with the eastern VUX, no need to move to get to him.

Nope, I mean the one that's behind the spathi, that's to the east of me when I execute W N N Wink
Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2010, 07:43:14 pm »

@Luki - for some reasom it stated 6/8 rounds in my shotgun in the first post, but I thought I only fired once before...

Nope, fired twice.

http://forum.uqm.stack.nl/index.php?topic=4696.msg62414#msg62414

Update once I've eaten, so maybe an hour or an hour and a half.

What's up doc?
Alvarin
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2010, 07:54:14 pm »

I only fired once and then used the knife... Bun not really relevant.

I have deleted my previous move, it is inconsistent with the room design, the northern VUX and the Spathi are drawn not on square, but in between, threw me off...

After our Shofixti started tearing at the VUX, I'll move N from the doorway and mellee twice the south-eastern VUX.
Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2010, 08:37:03 pm »

With a bloodthirsty howl,  Wajangtoey breaks combat and charges at the next enemy, confident that his fellow warriors can deal with the one he leaves behind. As he turns, the Ensign sees an opening and goes for it. The baton painfully smacks Wajangtoey over the head as he withdraws from close combat, wounding both his head and his pride. Filled with rage, he rushes past the Spathi, only to get a burning wound in his arm for the trouble as a claw dashes out with surprising speed and nips him. Finally arriving at his designated enemy, he rips and tears at the hapless ensign, who hardly stands a chance. Claws find their target and the Ensign receives several mortal wounds.

Sonny watches the spectacle in awe, and then smartly steps forward to fill up the place Wajangtoey left. She attacks the ensign with her knife, but he seems to have recuperated from the shock now. Every time she thrusts, he feints and dodges easily with what might just be a smug smile on his face.

Map:

OOC:

Angelfish, I assume you mean WNNN to get to your enemy. There was something odd wrong with the gfx, I think I've fixed it now.  You get hit by the Ensign leaving battle and by the Spathi as you bravely but foolishly run within melee distance and then ignore your foe. Anyway, you attack and score two bullseyes and two misses. Ensign is now at 1 HP. Sonny, you score two hits with the knife, but the ensign parries both. However, he is now completely out of parries.

I only fired once and then used the knife... Bun not really relevant.

Yeah my bad, I'll fix it.

What's up doc?
Alvarin
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2010, 09:46:10 pm »

I'm getting frustrated with my dice rolls...
Anyway, the only thing left for us this turn is nnw for spook and nnnn for guardian, if they want to join in and don't have better/different ideas.

EDIT: I think i now know why Sonny misses so much: look at the picture- she's crosseyed!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 09:49:49 pm by Alvarin » Logged
Dabir
*Smell* controller

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2010, 09:54:28 pm »

Yeah, you're right! Whoever made that mistake deserves a kick up the backside.
Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2010, 08:41:37 am »

Anyway, the only thing left for us this turn is nnw for spook and nnnn for guardian, if they want to join in and don't have better/different ideas.

How about it lads? We're waiting for you.

What's up doc?
Koosemose
Zebranky food

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 21, 2010, 01:41:15 am »

N, Fire N Twice (?) at Spathi
Alvarin
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 21, 2010, 04:43:20 am »

You'll shoot through me this way which is unnecessary, concidering Spathi has no AP for next turn, so he's harmless
Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2010, 01:35:53 pm »

You'll shoot through me this way which is unnecessary, concidering Spathi has no AP for next turn, so he's harmless

That was last turn, we already passed that. Enemy will be at full AP once their next turn begins. Executing move in a few hours unless objections are made.

What's up doc?
Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2010, 03:12:48 pm »

Koosaloo is excited. The pretty colours, the sounds, the ensuing battle! It feels as if life is flowing through his veins for the first time. He is experiencing things instead of just observing them, he is right in the middle of everything! Even the threat of forced discorporation seems a boon, for it makes the colours sharper, the feelings stronger and everything more real. Determined to be of use in combat, he steps up and picks the easiest available target. In the heat of battle, he doesn't quite realise that his dear human friend is in the way as he aims his weapon and fires.

The beam strikes Sonnys shoulder, leaving only a small entry and exit hole as it passes through. There is no bleeding, as the wound is instantly cauterized by the weapon. Sonny staggers with sudden pain, but quickly pulls herself together. No vital organs or veins were pierced and all that remains is a painful stinging sensation. In time she will scar and lose some of the use of her left shoulder, unless she manages to return to Alliance space for proper medical treatment.

After passing through her shoulder, the beam continues onward. The Trooper is both terrified and confused, and does not manage to dodge it. Nor is luck with him. The energy blast buries itself in his eye, bringing the ocular liquid to boil in an instant. As his eye bursts and his spinal fluid begins seeping out through his ruined globe, he falls to the floor with no more fight left in him.

Map:

OOC: First attack scores 1 hit and and 1 friendly fire causing Sonny to lose 1 HP. Trooper fails all three parries and is thus dead. Koosemoose gains an XP, Sonny loses an HP. Only Draxas left now. Well, technically Koosemoose has 1 MOV/1AP left as well if he wants to use it. There's still one target in range, but the risk is that you hit Sonny a second time, which she might not enjoy.

What's up doc?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length