The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:24:44 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  Starbase Café (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  What'd I miss?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What'd I miss?  (Read 3600 times)
Novus
Enlightened

Fot or not?

View Profile
Re: What'd I miss?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 07:59:25 am »

There are a lot of finnish players though. Maybe we should arrange a meet. Novus, have you got a big apartment?
You know the stereotype about computer geeks living in their parents' basement? We don't have a basement, but it's otherwise mostly applicable. As you can imagine, this limits the guests I can invite home quite a bit.

RTFM = Read the fine manual.
RTTFAQ = Read the Ur-Quan Masters Technical FAQ.
Admiral Zeratul
*Many bubbles*

I enjoy overthinking things.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 08:11:51 am »

0.6.2 now is the latest. There are couple on mods done and a big project by Cedric, to which demo is due end of September. Couple of good games between here and SCDB. That's all I can think of right now. Oh, one more - Shiver freaked out over dispute with new guy and left.

D:  that makes me really sad.  It also made me think about how it seems like most of the people on this board are either Finnish or insane, or at least the ones I remember.  You know?  I mean, Valaagar was.  I liked him and stuff, but he was definately insane.  And I vaguely recall someone going berserk, and it was related to medication.  And someone else I met here's at least a little insane, due to things beyond their control.  Ok, so that's not most.  But it seems that way.  Anyone else get that feeling?

For some reason, I was for a moment under the impression I was being subtly but repeatedly referred to. I enjoy the insanity going on here!

Priority override. New behavior dictated. Must break post into component ideas.
Alvarin
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 10:19:22 am »

No, I was referring to Kerr.
lakota.james
*Many bubbles*

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 12:05:56 am »

Admiral Zeratul, you went beserk here? I didn't realize you were here back when I was.  But yeah, you're not Finnish and you mistook me talking about other insane people for talking about you. That makes you crazy too, right? Is there any one here that's neither Finnish nor insane?
Alvarin
Enlightened

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 12:50:37 am »

I *think* I might qualify...
Admiral Zeratul
*Many bubbles*

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 01:55:42 am »

Actually, I go berserk after every time I make a post! (I think my signature must have given that away)

So yes, I am the craziest!

Dabir
*Smell* controller

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 07:49:54 pm »

This forum comes up to 10, maybe 15% of the insanity of some forums I'm on. Don't worry guys, I love you all anyway.
Admiral Zeratul
*Many bubbles*

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 03:35:40 am »

Most of the forums I go to are more laid-back by comparison. Do not be fooled, though, I am indeed the craziest!

By the way, care to provide a link or two, or perhaps some examples of said insanity? I don't know how you can prove that statement otherwise.

lakota.james
*Many bubbles*

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 05:35:48 am »

This forum comes up to 10, maybe 15% of the insanity of some forums I'm on. Don't worry guys, I love you all anyway.

I don't mean that the board itself is insane.  It seems pretty laid back right now, and when I was here before.  I meant that the posters are insane, more than the posts themselves.  Nothing particularly insane happened on the board with shiver, but him leaving like that is kinda insane.  Am I wording what I mean to say correctly?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length