The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:11:38 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  The Shofixti threat
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: The Shofixti threat  (Read 27924 times)
Kohr-Ah_Primat
*Smell* controller

Lady Marauder

View Profile
Re: The Shofixti threat
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2003, 03:41:07 am »

O.S. ?

We are the Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah.
Our nature, the fulfillment of our fate requires your destruction.
You are filth. It is now your time to be cleansed.
GermanNightmare
*Smell* controller

Eddie wants Ur-Quan Trophies!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2003, 06:44:10 am »

Hey LP, you can't really blame that one on me - read through your last three posts: That's where I got the information for that one... ;-)

As for the East German Female Swim Team - I always thought that this information was "TOP SECRET"!

To be honest, this semester really started very well: I didn't sign any lists to participate in the classes - I just showed up and except for one class (out of six) I may, can & will participate!

As for my nick - I got it when I joined my highschool's soccer-team and they expected me to be a soccer-pro since I'm from Germany. Boy, were they mistaken! But it did scare some players from the other schools since they only heard that I'm from Germany and I always talked to my opponents in German, usually insulting them without anyone getting it, hehehe... The pic is from some Iron Maiden fan-page! (Yes, I listen to Heavy Metal, yes, Maiden is my favorite band, I like their mascot Eddie, no, I'm not crazy, although, mmh, let's not touch that topic...)

As for "Eddie" - that's another nick for, uh, well, mmh. Let's just say that I got it from my American (ex-)girlfriend who meant, uh, well, mmh, not the whole me...
[can't believe I just wrote that!]

Omni-Sama - I was always wondering about where you got the name from - good to know!

Well, I better get going and catch a couple of hours of dream-time. Tomorrow is another day, the ship is ready, the landers are waiting, the crew is eager and there's a lot of planets that need some serious C2H5OH-mining!

I'll meet you on the starbase. Please don't forget the limes, the cane-sugar and the ice - you're all invited!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2003, 06:53:43 am by German_Nightmare » Logged

Greetings from the German Nightmare - Up the Irons!
UAF
*Many bubbles*

Robot in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2003, 05:50:34 pm »

Heh, I wanted to see what people wrote in this "Shofixti threat" thread, they certainly had much to write about the subject. So I've read the first post, then the last page... then the one before... You don't really talk about Shofixti here do you? Wink

Actually, I'm not sure what you ARE talking about, but since you mentioned nicknames and shorting them, I must say that I'm glad mine is UAF. It's so short there is no need to shorten it.
Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2003, 08:17:31 am »

Well, seeing as everyone is in agreement with me, the thread starter about the danger of the Shofixti, and have agreed that they need be exterminated, as the thread creator, I thought it might be fun if we let ourselves go a bit. Rest assured that all that happens here, happens with my blessings. Read the middle pages as well, for some interesting reading Smiley

GM, your picture and the text always made think of a Predator. Wanting Quan skulls for trophys. Now that'd be an itneresting fight...

As for the Edde thing... No, I won't comment o nthat, drubnk as though I may be, we probably don't want to be getting into that venue of discussion here Smiley

I'll bringa couple of kilotons of salted peanuts and suchlike.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2003, 03:41:59 am by Lukipela » Logged

What's up doc?
Death 999
Global Moderator
Enlightened

We did. You did. Yes we can. No.

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2003, 12:31:20 am »

Well, seeeing as everuone is in agreement with me, the tothread starter about the danger of the Shofixti, and have agreed that they need be exterminated...

riiight....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length