The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:48:14 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  Amiga_Nut is here.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Amiga_Nut is here.  (Read 1053 times)
Amiga_Nut
*Many bubbles*

View Profile
Amiga_Nut is here.
« on: September 06, 2016, 09:32:55 am »

This post is mostly for the benefit of SVBD, Fossil, McMartin and the other devs who may remember me. Hey guys! I'm sorry I never got around to finishing your animations. Most of the fault is in me, that I was being lazy and moved on to other things I deemed more important at the time. But part of the fault also was some of the officious bastards resident in the IRC like Shiver. The banning of the Thraddash from tournaments. The way new players just joining the channel weren't handled more gently, or cultivated to stay and become permanent parts of the group. The atmosphere just made me want to give up. I'm sorry I didn't try harder. I love you guys; not that even now, I really know you all that well, but I love what you've done.

In my departure, we've lost track of each other. /shipanims is no longer there... has it been deleted completely?
I've never been a frequent forum user, and prefer e-mail.  My address has changed slightly: metallic_medium@yahoo(dot)com

I welcome the future of Star Control.

Paul Burkhart

I keep my old Amiga on a flash-drive. Tongue

Death 999
Global Moderator
Enlightened

We did. You did. Yes we can. No.

View Profile
Re: Amiga_Nut is here.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 05:40:36 pm »

Hey, I remember you!

Shiver's pretty calm these days. Thraddash is still an unfun ship as designed, though. Did you try the balance mod?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length