The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:51:50 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of The Ur-Quan Masters!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of The Ur-Quan Masters!  (Read 430 times)
Omni-Sama
*Smell* controller

Zebranky-Killer

View Profile
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of The Ur-Quan Masters!
« on: November 05, 2022, 05:33:56 pm »

Hello fellow Hu-Mans!
It has been some time since I posted on these hallowed forums (July 2003 to be exact) but it's for good reason I'm back today!

The original developers of Star Control II: The Ur-Quan Masters are celebrating 30 years of the game this month! They are looking for content from the fans related to this classic game! You can post with the hashtag #uqm30years on Twitter, reply to the team's Reddit thread, or email the team with your memories of UQM!

To cap things off, there will be an online celebration on Twice on November 30th. Check out the blog post here for more info:

https://pistolshrimpgames.com/2022/11/30-years-of-the-ur-quan-masters/

If this classic game means as much to you as it does to me, I hope you'll share your memories as part of this anniversary and join the stream on the 30th! And oh yes, support the development of the sequel UQM2 by the Pistol Shrimp Games team! If you're like me, you've been waiting 30 years for the true conclusion to this classic story.

Omni-Sama (Rob)

"Even Our House Pets Are Rather Evil." - Ilwrath Captain
Omni-Sama
*Smell* controller

Zebranky-Killer

View Profile
Re: Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of The Ur-Quan Masters!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 06:52:41 am »

Citizens of Earth!

Tomorrow the original developers will be hosting the Officially Official 30th Anniversary Celebration of The Ur-Quan Masters live with our excellent host at https://twitch.tv/x33n on November 30th, 1pm PST / 4pm EST. Be sure to join us for the big event tomorrow!

"Even Our House Pets Are Rather Evil." - Ilwrath Captain
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length