The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:53:16 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  i cant find deep child!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: i cant find deep child!  (Read 1483 times)
gliffor
Zebranky food

last man in the shofixti space

View Profile
i cant find deep child!
« on: October 07, 2006, 06:44:36 pm »

mycon says go to janus 1 totalk with deep child. But when i went there, i saw nothing. there is no deep child or maybe i cant find. please help me Cry

abidikgubidiktwistwislaklaklagalugatwistwis
Lukipela
Enlightened

The Ancient One

View Profile
Re: i cant find deep child!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 09:44:00 pm »

Requesting hints 101: Specify which game it is you want help with. Keep in mind, this is a UQM/SC2 board, so that's what we'll assuem you're having trouble with. Ifso, you don't actually need to speak with a Deep Child, only find out what it is.

On the off chance that you are talking about SC3 (since you've plastered help posts about that game all over the forum), I have no clue. As I recall, it's enough to just show up insystem, but it's been a very logn time since I've played it. Perhaps someone else can help you, or you could turn to the Star Conttrol Discussion Board over at www.star-control.com, which has a help section for all three games.

What's up doc?
Novus
Enlightened

Fot or not?

View Profile
Re: i cant find deep child!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 09:57:55 pm »

Requesting hints 101: Specify which game it is you want help with. Keep in mind, this is a UQM/SC2 board, so that's what we'll assuem you're having trouble with. Ifso, you don't actually need to speak with a Deep Child, only find out what it is.

On the off chance that you are talking about SC3 (since you've plastered help posts about that game all over the forum), I have no clue. As I recall, it's enough to just show up insystem, but it's been a very logn time since I've played it. Perhaps someone else can help you, or you could turn to the Star Conttrol Discussion Board over at www.star-control.com, which has a help section for all three games.
Hey! I was going to write that! Wink I nominate Lukipela as my successor should I suddenly disappear from this board.

RTFM = Read the fine manual.
RTTFAQ = Read the Ur-Quan Masters Technical FAQ.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length