The Ur-Quan Masters Home Page Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:45:37 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Celebrating 30 years of Star Control 2 - The Ur-Quan Masters

+  The Ur-Quan Masters Discussion Forum
|-+  The Ur-Quan Masters Re-Release
| |-+  General UQM Discussion (Moderator: Death 999)
| | |-+  Buy more time?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Buy more time?  (Read 8084 times)
Krulle
Enlightened

*Hurghi*! Krulle is *spitting* again!

View Profile
Re: Buy more time?
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 12:27:18 pm »

Well, if you hit the basket with the eggs, it doesn't matter that the Human carrying the basket still lives.....

(Meaning: the Ilwrath likely attack the Homeworld of the Thraddash, making it inhospitable. (They can always do so with their cloaking device.)
It doesn't matter if your army in space is still considerable if there will never be supplies of any kind anymore.....
Same the other way around. The Thraddash with their afterburner can retaliate fast against the Ilwrath homeworld before the Ilwrath forces have a chance to fly back home to protect it,

I don't know how it really happens, but both are stupid enough to make it happen.
Grand Master Planet Eater
Frungy champion

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 08:09:29 pm »

It shouldn't cause as much delay as the Utwig and Supox do, but maybe like a week or so (in game time) of delay
davoker
Zebranky food

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2015, 11:40:52 pm »

Hi, has made some progress in the android version? about my doubts on this topic? I have the version of android 0.7.0.03.apk, currently version 0.7.0.10.apk that changes there? not find a log to see the changes: S

I'm still wanting to have options to extend the time of the attacks that destroy planets, I have hope xD

P.S: Google translator, sorry > <
Kohr-Ah Death 213
Enlightened

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2015, 05:40:19 am »

Hi, has made some progress in the android version? about my doubts on this topic? I have the version of android 0.7.0.03.apk, currently version 0.7.0.10.apk that changes there? not find a log to see the changes: S

I'm still wanting to have options to extend the time of the attacks that destroy planets, I have hope xD

P.S: Google translator, sorry > <

UQM-HD for android has the option of turning off the time limit in the setup menu.

The artist once again known as Kohr-Ah Death 213.

Get your MegaMod HERE
davoker
Zebranky food

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2015, 02:33:03 am »

UQM-HD for android has the option of turning off the time limit in the setup menu.
Whaaaat? *O*
They've already implemented? in version 0.7.0.03 he had, that option was not then what happens? stop time for total destruction, but and other events? active time "when you look ready?"

Any advice to use this option properly in history? stop time to explore quiet is fine, but it must be activated for events occasionally hehe

P.S: UQM version of the same? uqm-0.7.0-content.uqm?

Thank you, very good news * O *
I hope you understand, google translator is like an Indian from a lost tribe xD
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:34:51 am by davoker » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length